Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series is a line of fixed-configuration, enterprise-class switches that include IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations. The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments, combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection while enabling the deployment of new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks.
• 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and 4 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports
• 1RU fixed-configuration, multilayer switch
• Enterprise-class intelligent services delivered to the network edge
• IP Services software feature set (IPS)
• Provides full IPv6 dynamic routing