The Cisco IP Phone 7861 is designed for small to large businesses, seeking high-quality, full-featured VoIP communications.
Figure 1 shows the appearance of the CP-7861-K9.
Table 1 shows the Quick Spec.
396 x 162 pixel (3.5 in. / 89 mm)
Programmable Line Keys
Full Duplex Speakerphone
Number of Line Keys
Third-party Call Control
Before you use the Cisco IP Phone 7861, it should be connected to the corporate IP telephony network.
Figure 2 shows the bottom ports of this IP Phone.
① AC power wall plug (optional) ② Network port (10/100 SW) connection. IEEE 802.3af power enabled ③ Access port (10/100 PC) connection
④ Auxiliary port (optional) ⑤ Handset connection ⑥ Analog headset connection (optional)
Figure 3 shows the buttons and hardware.
① Handset light strip ② Phone screen ③ Softkey buttons ④ Programmable feature buttons ⑤ Navigation and Select button ⑥ Hold/Resume button
⑦ Conference button ⑧ Transfer button ⑨ Speakerphone button ⑩ Headset button ⑪ Mute button ⑫ Keypad ⑬ Volume button
⑭ Contacts button ⑮ Applications button ⑯ Messages button ⑰ Handset
Compare to Similar Items
Table 2 shows the comparison of Cisco IP Phone 7811, 7821, 7841 and 7861.
Programable line keys
Number of Line Keys
Full duplex speakerphone
Third-party call control
Get more information
Do you have any question about the Cisco IP Phone 7861/K9?
Contact us now via Live Chat or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signaling protocol support
● Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
● G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729a, iLBC
Key call features support
● + Dialing (E.164)
● Abbreviated dial
● Adjustable ringing and volume levels
● Adjustable display contrast
● Agent greeting
● Auto-detection of headset (Not available on the IP Phone 7811)
● Busy Lamp Field (BLF) (Not available on the IP Phone 7811)
● Call back
● Call forward
● Call history
● Call park
● Call Pickup
● Call timer
● Call waiting
● Caller ID
● Corporate directory
● Cross Cluster Extension Mobility (EMCC)
● Dial from the list
● Direct transfer
● Do not disturb
● Extension Mobility (EM)
● Forced access codes and client matter codes
● Group call pickup
● Immediate divert
● Intercom (Not available on the IP Phone 7811)
● Join (Not available on the IP Phone 7811)
● Message-waiting indicator
● Meet me conference
● Music on hold
● Network profiles (automatic)
● On- and off-network distinctive ringing
● Personal directory
● Private Line Automated Ringdown (PLAR)
● Ring tone per line appearance
● Shared line
● Silent monitoring and recording
● Speed dial
● Time and date display
● Whisper coaching
● Arabic (Arabic Area)
● Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
● Catalan (Spain)
● Chinese (China)
● Chinese (Hong Kong)
● Chinese (Taiwan)
● Croatian (Croatia)
● Czech (Czech Republic)
● Danish (Denmark)
● Dutch (Netherlands)
● English (United Kingdom)
● Estonian (Estonia)
● French (France)
● Finnish (Finland)
● German (Germany)
● Greek (Greece)
● Hebrew (Israel)
● Hungarian (Hungary)
● Italian (Italy)
● Japanese (Japan)
● Latvian (Latvia)
● Lithuanian (Lithuania)
● Korean (Korea Republic)
● Norwegian (Norway)
● Polish (Poland)
● Portuguese (Portugal)
● Portuguese (Brazil)
● Romanian (Romania)
● Russian (Russian Federation)
● Spanish (Columbia)
● Spanish (Spain)
● Slovak (Slovakia)
● Swedish (Sweden)
● Serbian (Republic of Serbia)
● Serbian (Republic of Montenegro)
● Slovenian (Slovenia)
● Thai (Thailand)
● Turkish (Turkey)
Multiple ring tones
● The phone supports user-adjustable ring tones.
● The phone identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen.
This makes it fast and easy to return calls using direct dial-back capability. The corporate
directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) standard directory.
Quality-of-service (QoS) options
● The phone supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an
801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID.
● Image authentication
● Device authentication
● File authentication
● Signaling authentication
● Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transfer Protocol (SRTP) using AES-128
● Signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol using AES-128 or AES-256
● Encrypted configuration files
● 802.1X authentication
● The user can configure IP address assignment statically or through the DHCP client.
Physical dimensions (H×W×D)
● IP Phone 7861: 207 x 265 x 28mm (exclude foot stand)
● IP Phone 7861: 1053g
● IP Phone 7861: 3.5” 396×162 pixels
● The phone has a 10/100BASE-T or a 10/100/1000BASE-T
Phone casing composition
● Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) textured plastic.
● The phone is an interoperable IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 1 device); 48 VDC is required;
it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=).
Use of the power supply also requires the use of one of the corresponding AC country cords.
● 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Nonoperational temperature shock
● 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
● Operating 10% to 90%, non-condensing
● Non-operating 10% to 95%, non-condensing
● Cisco cosmetic class A
Certification and compliance
● Regulatory Compliance
◦ CE Markings per directives 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/EC
◦ UL 60950 Second Edition
◦ CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950 Second Edition
◦ EN 60950 Second Edition (including A11 & A12)
◦ IEC 60950 Second Edition (including A11 & A12)
◦ AS/NZS 60950
● EMC - Emissions
◦ 47CFR Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
◦ AS/NZS CISPR22 Class B
◦ CISPR22: 2005 w/Amendment 1: 2005 Class B
◦ EN55022: 2006 w/Amendment 1: 2007 Class B
◦ ICES003 Class B
◦ VCCI Class B
◦ KN22 Class B
● EMC - Immunity
◦ Armadillo Light
◦ FCC Part 68 HAC
◦ AS/ACIF S004
◦ AS/ACIF S040
◦ NZ PTC 220
◦ Industry Standards: TIA 810 and TIA 920
◦ Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at
- Shipping & Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.