- Product Overview
The IP Phone 8865 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability. It offers encrypted voice communications for enhanced security and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features.
Table 1 shows the Quick Spec.
5” high-resolution (800 × 480) WVGA color display
Yes – 720p HD, H.264 AVC
Camera: 80 degree FOV, 25 degree tilt up/down;
Manual shutter (privacy)
Programmable Soft Keys
Number of Line Keys
Full Duplex Speakerphone
Third-party Call Control
Yes (Black, Silver)
Figure 1 shows the buttons and hardware.
Handset light strip
buttons and Session
Navigation cluster and Select button
Figure 2 shows key expansion module.
CP-8865-K9 offers optional Key Expansion Modules. The modules should order separately.
Compare to Similar Items
Table 2 shows the comparison of Cisco IP Phone 8845, 8851, 8861 and 8865.
Cisco Intelligent Proximity
Get more information
Do you have any question about the Cisco IP Phone 8865/K9?
Contact us now via Live Chat or email@example.com.
● The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
● The 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications
● 720p HD video (encode and decode)
● H.264 and Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
● The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port)
● The standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21 in. [55 cm] coiled and up to 72 in. (183 cm) extended)
● The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements by using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant
● The full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands free. For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
● The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
● You can use an auxiliary port to support electronic hookswitch control with a third-party headset connected to it
External audio ports
● The phone has a 3.5-mm stereo line in/out jack (for optional external headset, speakers, or headphones)
● Two USB ports enhance the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, in addition to providing charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets
◦ A side USB port provides up to 500mA power output at 5V or 2.5W
◦ A back USB (in yellow) port provides 500mA power output and is upgradable to support up to 2.1A power output at 5V or 10.5W
● An internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network (IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab) through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC
● The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
● The phone offers Bluetooth Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft [20m] range)
● Hands-Free Profile (HFP) is supported for untethered headset connections and voice communications
● Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) is supported for phone book object exchange between devices
● As an alternative to wired Ethernet, the 8865 supports a Wi-Fi radio with integrated antenna enabling connectivity to a Wi-Fi access-point infrastructure, thereby saving on the labor costs of pulling Ethernet cables to every work location. Complete Wi-Fi specifications are included in Table 3 later in this document
● The phone has the following keys:
◦ Line keys
◦ Soft keys
◦ Back and release keys
◦ Four-way navigation and select keys
◦ Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys
◦ Messaging, Application, and Directory keys
◦ Standard keypad
◦ Volume-control toggle key
◦ Speakerphone, Headset, and Mute keys
● The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (Handset, Headset, and Speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting
● The phone includes a black bezel; an optional silver bezel is also orderable separately
Dual-position foot stand
● The display is easy-to-view and the buttons and keys are easy-to-use. The two-position foot stand supports viewing angles of 35 and 50 degrees; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone
● You can install the phone on a wall using an optional wall-mount kit (orderable separately)
Key expansion module (KEM)
● The phone supports up to three KEMs to expand from 5- to 113-line buttons. You have the convenience of many speed dials or programmable features
● The phone is compatible with the Kensington Security Slot (K-Slot) antitheft system
IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE)
● IEEE Power over Ethernet class 4. The phone is compatible with IEEE 802.3af, 802.3at and UPOE switch blades and supports both Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol - Power over Ethernet (LLDP-PoE)
Cisco IP Phone Power Cube 4
● This optional power cube is used as an AC-to-DC (48V) power supply for non-PoE deployments. Use of the power cube 4 also requires the use of one of the corresponding AC country cords
Cisco Power Injector
● 8865 is compatible with Cisco Aironet Power Injector AIR_PWRINJ6=, which can provide an alternative POE solution when the LAN switch doesn’t support POE and the customer mandates one RJ45 cable to the table strategy.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
● 8.5.1 (non-secured mode only)
● 11.0 and later
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
● Planned to be supported in 11.5
Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000)
● 11.0 and later
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS)
● 8.6.2 and later (using supported Cisco Unified UCM versions listed previously)
Audio codec support
● G.711 a-law and mu-law, G.722, G.729a, Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC), and Internet Speech Audio Codec (iSAC)
Key call features support
● + Dialing
● Abbreviated dialing
● Adjustable ring tones and volume levels
● Adjustable display brightness
● Agent greeting
● Application launch pad
● Auto-detection of headset
● Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
● BLF Pickup
● BLF speed dial
● Call forward
● Call forward notification
● Call filter
● Call history lists
● Call park
● Call pickup
● Call timer
● Call waiting
● Call chaperone
● Caller ID
● Corporate directory
● Conference, including traditional Join feature
● Cross Cluster Extension Mobility (EMCC)
● Direct transfer
● Extension mobility
● Fast-dial service
● Forced access codes and client matter codes
● Group call pickup
● Immediate divert
● Malicious-caller ID
● Message-waiting indicator (MWI)
● Meet-me conference
● Music on hold (MoH)
● Network profiles (automatic)
● On- and off-network distinctive ringing
● Personal directory
● Predialing before sending
● Private Line Automated Ringdown (PLAR)
● Ring tone per line appearance
● Service URL
● Shared line
● Silent monitoring and recording
● Speed dial
● Time and date display
● Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing
● Visual Voicemail
● Whisper coaching
Mobility and remote access
You can deploy the phones remotely with the following two options:
● You can have your phone remotely registered to the on-premises network through a built-in VPN client if the administrator has provisioned this VPN feature
● You also can directly connect to the on-premises network without VPN through Cisco Expressway if you are provided with log-in credentials. Contact your system administrator
● You can control the hookswitch electronically with a third-party headset connected to either the USB or auxiliary port, or directly paired with the phone through Bluetooth
Cisco Intelligent Proximity
● Audio path moving sends audio through the phone for a mobile device-connected call
● Call-history synchronization allows you to view placed and missed calls of your mobile device from the 8865
● Contact synchronization allows you to synchronize the contact objects from your mobile device to your 8865
Quality-of-service (QoS) options
● The phone supports Cisco Discovery Protocol and 802.1Q/p standards, and you can configure it with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID
● Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for signaling
● Session Description Protocol (SDP)
● IPv4 and IPv6
● User Datagram Protocol (UDP) (used only for Real-Time Transport Protocol [RTP] streams)
● Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
● Gratuitous Address Resolution Protocol (GARP)
● Domain Name System (DNS)
● Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
● Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
● Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
● Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP)
● Cisco Peer-to-Peer Distribution Protocol (PPDP)
● Cisco Discovery Protocol
● LLDP (including LLDPMedia Endpoint Discovery [LLDP-MED])
● Switch speed auto-negotiation
● Secure boot
● Secure credential storage
● Device authentication
● Configuration file authentication and encryption
● Image authentication
● Random bit generation
● Hardware cryptographic acceleration
● Certificate Authority Proxy Function (CAPF)
● Manufacturer-Installed Certificates (MIC)
● Locally Significant Certificates (LSC)
● Ethernet 802.1x supplicant options: Extensible Authentication Protocol-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST) and Extensible Authentication Protocol-Transport Layer Security (EAP-TLS)
● Signaling authentication and encryption using TLS
● Media authentication and encryption using SRTP
● HTTPS for client and server
● Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol server
● Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-based VPN client
(H × W × D)
● 9.01 x 10.13 x 3.87 in. (228.78 x 257.34 x 98.39 mm) (excluding foot stand)
● 2.97 lb (1.35 kg)
● Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) textured plastic; Cosmetic class A
● 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Nonoperating temperature shock
● 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
● Operating 10 to 90%, noncondensing
● Nonoperating 10 to 95%, noncondensing
● Arabic (Arabic Area)
● Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
● Catalan (Spain)
● Chinese (China)
● Chinese (Hong Kong)
● Chinese (Taiwan)
● Croatian (Croatia)
● Czech (Czech Republic)
● Danish (Denmark)
● Dutch (Netherlands)
● English (United Kingdom)
● Estonian (Estonia)
● French (Canada)
● French (France)
● Finnish (Finland)
● German (Germany)
● Greek (Greece)
● Hebrew (Israel)
● Hungarian (Hungary)
● Italian (Italy)
● Japanese (Japan)
● Latvian (Latvia)
● Lithuanian (Lithuania)
● Korean (Korea Republic)
● Norwegian (Norway)
● Polish (Poland)
● Portuguese (Portugal)
● Portuguese (Brazil)
● Romanian (Romania)
● Russian (Russian Federation)
● Spanish (Columbia)
● Spanish (Spain)
● Slovak (Slovakia)
● Swedish (Sweden)
● Serbian (Republic of Serbia)
● Serbian (Republic of Montenegro)
● Slovenian (Slovenia)
● Thai (Thailand)
● Turkish (Turkey)
Certification and compliance
● Regulatory compliance
◦ CE Markings per directives 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/EC
◦ UL 60950 Second Edition
◦ CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950 Second Edition
◦ EN 60950 Second Edition (including A11 and A12)
◦ IEC 60950 Second Edition (including A11 and A12)
◦ AS/NZS 60950
● EMC - Emissions
◦ 47CFR Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
◦ AS/NZS CISPR22 Class B
◦ CISPR22: 2005 w/Amendment 1: 2005 Class B
◦ EN55022: 2006 w/Amendment 1: 2007 Class B
◦ ICES003 Class B
◦ VCCI Class B
◦ KN22 Class B
● EMC - Immunity
◦ Armadillo Light
◦ FCC Part 68 HAC
◦ AS/ACIF S004
◦ AS/ACIF S040
◦ NZ PTC 220
◦ Industry Standards: TIA 810 and TIA 920
◦ Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at
◦ Korea (RRA Public Notification 2010-36, Nov. 1, 2010)
◦ Korea (RRA Announce 2011-2, Feb. 28, 2011)
◦ FCC Part 15.247 (CFR 47)
◦ FCC Part 2.1093 (BT RF Exposure TR)
◦ RSS-102 (BT RF Exposure TR)
◦ EN 300.328
◦ EN50385 (BT RF Exposure TR)
◦ EN 301-489-1
◦ EN 301-489-17
◦ EN 301-893
◦ NCC LP0002
◦ Korea (RRL No. 2006-128, RRL No. 2006-129)
● Japan Bluetooth GFSK/EDR
- Shipping Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- Bon prix
Trouver bon prix ici, expédition rapide aussi. cinq étoiles
- CCIE support
How to synchronize my contact to IP phone?
I bought7841 and 8865, 7841 screen software menu had "recents "key , but 8865 no that key??
View Your Recent Calls
Check to see who's called you recently.
Step 1 Press Applications .
Step 2 Scroll and select Recents.
Step 3 Select a line to view.
Return a Recent Call
You can easily call someone who has called you.
Step 1 Press Applications .
Step 2 Select Recents.
Step 3 (Optional) If multiple lines exist, select All Lines or the required line.
Step 4 Select the call record that you want to dial.
Step 5 (Optional)Press EditDial to edit the call record.
Step 6 Press Call.
- More function
it with 720p HD video, Camera: 80 degree FOV, 25 degree tilt up/down;Manual shutter (privacy), it meet my request, good.
- Technical support
If it can work together with other IP phones?
- Language support
I come from Latvia, can it support Latvian?
- Good service
I want whilte color( CP-8865-W-K9), and suggested CP-8865-K9 (Charcoal) with good price, it work well, tks.
- SMALL office-CP-8865-K9
fit for my small office.
CP-8865-K9 offers a camera and expanison key expansion module. Useful features.
- Cisco IP Phone 8865
up to 3 modules supported.