Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router is part of the Cisco 1800 Integrated Services Router Series which complements the Integrated Services Router Portfolio. Cisco 1841 router offers embedded hardware-based encryption enabled by an optional Cisco IOS Software security image; further enhancement of VPN performance with an optional VPN acceleration module; an intrusion prevention system (IPS) and firewall functions; interfaces for a wide range of connectivity requirements, including support for optional integrated switch ports; plus sufficient performance and slot density for future network expansion and advanced applications as well as an integrated real-time clock.
The Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router provides the following support:
- Wire-speed performance for concurrent services at T1/E1 WAN rates
- Enhanced investment protection through increased performance and modularity
- Enhanced investment protection through increased modularity
- Increased density through High-Speed WAN Interface Card Slots (two)
- Support for over 90 existing and new modules
- Support for majority of existing WICs, VWICs, and VICs (data mode only)
- Two Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- On-board encryption
- Support of up to 800 VPN tunnels with the AIM Module
- Antivirus defense support through Network Admission Control (NAC)
- Intrusion Prevention as well as stateful Cisco IOS Firewall support and many more essential security features
PRODUCT PART NUMBER: Cisco 1841 bundle, HWIC-1ADSL-M, IP Base, 64MB CF/128MB DR
Specifications of Cisco 1841 Router:
- PORTS : Onboard Ethernet ports: 2 x 10/100
- Onboard USB ports: 1 (1.1)
- Console port: 1 , up to 115.2 kbps
- Auxiliary port: 1 , up to 115.2 kbps
- MEM : 128MB Default Synchronous DIMM DRAM
- FLASH MEM : 64 MB Flash memory; Ext CompactFlash
- MODULAR SLOTS TOTAL : 2
- MODULAR SLOTS FOR WAN ACCESS : 2
- MODULAR SLOTS FOR HWICS : 2
- VOIP SUPPORT : Voice-over-IP (VoIP) pass-through only
- ONBOARD AIM SLOTS : One (internal)
- INTG HW-BASED ENCRYPTION ON MOTHERBOARD : Yes
- ENCRYPTION SUPP IN SW & HW BY DEFAULT: DES, 3DES, AES 128, AES 192, AES 25
- FORMFACTOR: Desktop, 1-rack-unit (1RU) height (4.75cm high w/rubber feet)
- CHASSIS : Metal
- DIMENSIONS (W x D): 34.3 x 27.4 cm
- Height w/out rubber feet: 4.39 cm
- Height with rubber feet : 4.75 cm
- TARGET APPLICATIONS : Secure data
- SOFTWARE SUPPORT : First Cisco IOS Software release : 12.3(8)T
- Cisco IOS Software default image, release : IP BASE, 12.4(1)
- Shipping & Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.
Standard ServicesBranch Offices : Hong Kong | USA | UKHong Kong WarehouseShenzhen WarehouseQuality CheckingPackagingShipping