Offer Valid for a limited time only
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 integrates 5 inches high-resolution widescreen VGA backlit color display, localized language support to meet the needs of global users, the five programmable line keys can be configured to support multiple directory numbers and various calling features,the fixed function keys allow you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory and conference.
Figure 1 shows the appearance of the CP-8841-K9.
Table 1 shows the Quick Spec.
5’’ high-resolution (800×480) WVGA color display
Programmable Line Keys
Number of Line Keys
Full Duplex Speakerphone
Third-party Call Control
Before you use the Cisco IP Phone 8841, it should be connected to the corporate IP telephony network.
Figure 2 shows the bottom ports of this IP Phone.
AC power wall plug (optional)
Network port (10/100 SW) connection. IEEE 802.3af power enabled.
Access port (10/100 PC) connection.
Auxiliary port (optional).
Analog headset connection (optional).
Figure 3 shows the buttons and hardware.
Handset light strip
buttons and Session
Navigation cluster and Select button
Get more information
Do you have any question about the Cisco IP Phone 8841/K9?
Contact us now via Live Chat or email@example.com.
Audio codec support
● G.711a-law and mu-law, G.722, G.729a, Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC), and Internet Speech Audio Codec (iSAC)
● + Dialing
● Abbreviated dialing
● Adjustable ring tones and volume levels
● Adjustable display brightness
● Agent greeting
● Auto-detection of headset
● Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
● Busy Lamp Field (BLF) Pickup
● Busy Lamp Field (BLF) speed dial
● Call forward
● Call forward notification
● Call filter
● Call history lists
● Call park
● Call pickup
● Call timer
● Call waiting
● Call chaperone
● Caller ID
● Corporate directory
● Conference, including traditional Join feature
● Cross Cluster Extension Mobility (EMCC)
● Direct transfer
● Extension mobility
● Fast-dial service
● Forced access codes and client matter codes
● Group call pickup
● Immediate divert
● Malicious-caller ID
● Message-waiting indicator (MWI)
● Meet-me conference
● Music on hold (MoH)
● Network profiles (automatic)
● On- and off-network distinctive ringing
● Personal directory
● Predialing before sending
● Private Line Automated Ringdown (PLAR)
● Ring tone per line appearance
● Service Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
● Shared line
● Silent monitoring and recording
● Speed dial
● Time and date display
● Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing
● Visual voice mail
● Voice mail
● Whisper coaching
● You can control the hookswitch electronically with a third-party headset connected to the auxiliary port.
Quality-of-service (QoS) options
● The phone supports Cisco Discovery Protocol and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID.
● Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for signaling
● Session Description Protocol (SDP)
● IPv4 and IPv6
● User Datagram Protocol (UDP) (used only for Real-Time Transport Protocol [RTP] streams)
● Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
● Gratuitous Address Resolution Protocol (GARP)
● Domain Name System (DNS)
● Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
● Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTPS)
● Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
● Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP)
● Cisco Peer-to-Peer Distribution Protocol (PPDP)
● Cisco Discovery Protocol
● LLDP (including LLDP-MED)
● Switch speed auto-negotiation
● Secure boot
● Secure credential storage
● Device authentication
● Configuration file authentication and encryption
● Image authentication
● Random bit generation
● Hardware cryptographic acceleration
● Certificate Authority Proxy Function (CAPF)
● Manufacturer-Installed Certificates (MIC)
● Locally Significant Certificates (LSC)
● Ethernet 802.1x supplicant options: Extensible Authentication Protocol-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST) and Extensible Authentication Protocol-Transport Layer Security (EAP-TLS)
● Signaling authentication and encryption using TLS
● Media authentication and encryption using SRTP
● HTTPS for client and server
● Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol server
● SSL-based VPN client
(H × W × D)
● 9.02 x 10.13 x 1.57 in. (229.1 x 257.34 x 40 mm)
(excluding foot stand)
Weight (with handset)
● 2.58 lb (1.17 kg)
● Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) textured plastic; Cosmetic class A
● 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Nonoperational temperature shock
● 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
● Operating 10 to 90%, noncondensing
● Nonoperating 10 to 95%, noncondensing
● Arabic (Arabic Area)
● Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
● Catalan (Spain)
● Chinese (China)
● Chinese (Hong Kong)
● Chinese (Taiwan)
● Croatian (Croatia)
● Czech (Czech Republic)
● Danish (Denmark)
● Dutch (Netherlands)
● English (United Kingdom)
● Estonian (Estonia)
● French (France)
● French (Canada)
● Finnish (Finland)
● German (Germany)
● Greek (Greece)
● Hebrew (Israel)
● Hungarian (Hungary)
● Italian (Italy)
● Japanese (Japan)
● Latvian (Latvia)
● Lithuanian (Lithuania)
● Korean (Korea Republic)
● Norwegian (Norway)
● Polish (Poland)
● Portuguese (Portugal)
● Portuguese (Brazil)
● Romanian (Romania)
● Russian (Russian Federation)
● Spanish (Columbia)
● Spanish (Spain)
● Slovak (Slovakia)
● Swedish (Sweden)
● Serbian (Republic of Serbia)
● Serbian (Republic of Montenegro)
● Slovenian (Slovenia)
● Thai (Thailand)
● Turkish (Turkey)
- Shipping & Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.