The Cisco? 3G WWAN EHWICs are a new enterprise-class 3G WWAN solution. Suitable for both backup and primary applications, these cards support the latest 3G standards (High-Speed Packet Access [HSPA] and Evolve-Data Optimized [EV-DO] Rev A) and are backward-compatible with Universal Mobile Telecommunications Service (UMTS), Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution (EDGE), General Packet Radio Service (GPRS), and EV-DO Rev A and Rev 0 and 1xRTT. The Cisco 3G WWAN EHWICs has two variants:
- Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) and UMTS models are based on 3GPP, and they support HSPA (High-Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) and High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA)), UMTS, EDGE, and GPRS.
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) models are based on 3GPP2, and they support EV-DO Rev A and Rev 0 and 1xRTT.
The Cisco 3G WWAN EHWICs are tightly integrated with the services provided on the award-winning Cisco ISR G2 routers, which deliver highly secure data, voice, video, and mobility services. The Cisco 3G WWAN EHWICs are supported on the modular Cisco 1900, 2900 and 3900 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) part of the Cisco ISR G2 portfolio.
- Enterprises are looking for ways to reduce costs, increase revenue, and improve business continuity. The Cisco 3G WWAN EHWICs, when coupled with a service provider wireless data plan, provide a cost-effective, rapidly deployable, reliable, and secure backup solution for remote sites and branch offices. With data rates approaching T1 speeds, 3G networks provide an alternative to wire-line backup solutions such as ISDN, cable, and DSL. If a network fails, the Cisco ISR routes mission-critical data to the Cisco 3G WWAN EHWIC for transmission across the wireless infrastructure. In addition, the router can distinguish different types of traffic and allow only mission-critical traffic to flow over the backup interface. The 3G wireless WAN EHWICs are available in multiple part numbers. The CDMA part number is EHWIC-3G-EVDO-x1 (where x reflects the wireless carrier) and EHWIC-3G-HSPA-U.
Single wide Cisco 3G WWAN EHWIC form factor
850, 900, 1900, and 2100 MHz
7.2 Mbps/5.76 Mbps
• RJ-45 interface for use with diagnostics and monitoring tools
Physical Dimensions (H x W x D)
0.75 x 3.08 x 4.9 in. (1.9 x 7.8 x 12.4 cm)
0.24 lb (3.84 oz)
Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) Card
SIM card socket; compliant with ISO-7816-2 (SIM mechanical)
Modular Cisco 1900, 2900 and 3900 Integrated Services Routers G2
Modular Cisco 1900, 2900,and 3900 series Integrated Services Routers supported with Cisco IOS Software release:
Key Features Include
• Send and receive SMS (max. 160 characters)
• 3G MIB
Network Management and Diagnostics
• In-band and out-of-band management using Telnet (Cisco IOS Software command-line interface [CLI]) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), including MIB II and other extensions
• Modem form factor: Embedded Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) minicard
- Shipping & Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.
Standard ServicesBranch Offices : Hong Kong | USA | UKHong Kong WarehouseShenzhen WarehouseQuality CheckingPackagingShipping