Used WS-X6582-2PA is 2-port adapter bays Cisco Enhanced FlexWAN module for Cisco Catalyst 6500/7600 series with Supervisor Engine 2 and Supervisor Engine 720 systems. WS-X6582-2PA enables intelligent WAN and MAN service scalability by supporting channelized WAN interfaces, such as T1/E1, T3/E3, High-Speed Serial Interface (HSSI), ATM and POS (SDH). Moreover, WS-X6582-2PA offers high-end WAN aggregation which includes Point-to-Point circuits, PPP, Frame Relay, HDLC, ATM or POS for Cisco Catalyst 6500/7600 series. The rich QoS features and distributed processing attributes of the Cisco Enhanced FlexWAN module make it a cornerstone of a highly scalable WAN aggregation solution.
Model info: WS-X6582-2PA Product Description Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Enhanced FlexWAN Module WS-X6904-40G-2T Devide Tyde 2-port adapter bays WAN and MAN service module CPU High performance Number of CPUs 2 CPUs, one per bay Memory 256MB per bay (512MB max per bay) Switch fabric connectivity Yes Online insertion and removal of module Yes Supervisor engines supported Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2 and Supervisor Engine 720 Systems Software compatibility ● Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(17a)SXA or later releases for Supervisor Engine 720 ● Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(17a)SXB or later releases for Supervisor Engine 2-based systems Protocols ● TCP, IPv4, IPv6, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), Frame Relay over MPLS (FRoMPLS), ATM over MPLS (ATMoMPLS) Features and benefits ● Higher performance—Doubles the packet forwarding performance over the previous-generation FlexWAN module
● Switch fabric connectivity—Allows system scalability up to 720 Gbps by offering switch fabric connectivity
● Increased packet memory—Increases the memory to 512 MB per bay, from 128 MB per bay supported in the previous-generation FlexWAN; this enables support of large routing tables, rich QoS features, and increased scalability
● OIR of the Cisco Enhanced FlexWAN module
● Distributed traffic shaping (DTS)
● Hierarchical traffic shaping
● Network-based application recognition (NBAR)
● Standard, extended, dynamic, reflexive, and time-based access control lists (ACLs)
● IP Precedence
● Differentiated services code point (DSCP) (IPv6 and IPv4)
● MPLS experimental values (MPLS EXP)
● Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)
● Per-virtual circuit queuing
● Low-latency queuing (LLQ)
● Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ)
● Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ)
● Distributed LFI (dLFI)
● Frame Relay Forum FRF.12
● Frame Relay Forum FRF.11
● RFCs 1483 and 2684 ATM Bridging
Unsupported features ● Frame Relay traffic shaping (FRTS), ISDN, Frame Relay switching, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP), Layer 2 Forwarding (L2F), Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
● Frame Relay switched virtual circuits (SVCs)
● Multi-chassis Multilink PPP
● FRF.5, FRF.8, FRF. 9, and FRF.15
● POS channel bonding
● QoS groups
● Systems Network Architecture (SNA) serial protocols (Synchronous Data Link Control [SDLC], Frame Relay Access Support [FRAS], binary network node [BNN], and boundary access node [BAN])
Supported port adapters T1/E1
T3/E3 and STM-1
POS and HSSI
Unsupported port adapters ● Dual-wide adapters, voice, Token Ring, Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI), encryption, compression, Fibre Channel
- Shipping & Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.