Cat6500 48-Port PoE 802.3af & ePoE 10/100/1000 w/Jumbo Frame, used.
Figure 1 shows the appearance of WS-X6148A-GE-45AF(USED).
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
IEEE 802.3af PoE Support
Yes (both IEEE 802.3af and Cisco Prestandard)
Maximum Power per Port
Maximum Frame Size (jumbo frame) Support
Up to 9216 bytes per frame
Queues per Port (Tx= Transmit, Rx= Receive) 1
Buffer Size per Port
48 x RJ-45 Female 10/100/1000Base-T
Category 5 UTP
Get More Information
Do you have any question about the WS-X6148A-GE-45AF(USED)?
Contact us now via Live Chat or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series 10 Gigabit Ethernet modules Specifications
IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ak, IEEE 802.3aq, and IEEE 802.3an
● Occupies one slot in the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series chassis or Cisco 7600 Series chassis
● Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.2 x 14.4 x 16 in. (3.0 x 35.6 x 40.6 cm)
◦ Cisco Catalyst 6708 and 6716: 13 pounds excluding X2 components; ¼ pound for each X2
◦ Cisco Catalyst 6704: 10 pounds excluding XENPAK and DFC components; 2/3 pound for each XENPAK
● Agency-certified for operation: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
● Design and tested for operation 32 to 130°F (0 to 55°C)
● Storage temperature: –40 to 167°F (–40 to 75°C)
● Relative humidity: 10 to 90 percent, noncondensing
● Agency-certified for operation: –500 to 6500 ft (–150 to 2000m)
● Designed and tested for operation –500 to 10000 ft (–150 to 3000m)
Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series 10 Gigabit Ethernet modules, when installed in a system, comply with the following EMC and safety standards:
● FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
● ICES-003 Class A
● VCCI Class A
● EN55022 Class A
● CISPR 22 Class A
● AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A
● ETS 300 386
● KN 22 Class A
● EN 50082-1
● CNS13438 Class A
● KN6100 -4 Series
● UL 60950-1
● CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950
● EN 60950-1
● IEC 60950-1
● AS/NZS 60950-1
● IEC 60825 Class 1
● EN 60825 Class 1
● 21CFR 1040
NEBS criteria levels
SR-3580 Issue 3, June 2007 (GR-63-CORE, issue 3, and GR-1089-CORE, issue 4)
● ETS 300 019-2-1, Class 1.1 Storage
● ETS 300 019-2-2, Class 2.1 and 2.2 Transportation
● ETS 300 019-2-3, Class 3.1E Stationary Use
● ETHERLIKE-MIB (RFC 1643)
● IF-MIB (RFC 1573)
● Bridge MIB (RFC 1493)
● RMON MIB (RFC 1757)
● ENTITY-MIB (RFC 2037)
● RFC1213-MIB (MIB-II)
● WS-X6716-10T-3C: 509.3W (12.1A @ 42V)
● WS-X6716-10T-3CXL: 538.7W (12.8A @ 42V)
● WS-X6716-10G-3C: 457.8W (10.9A @ 42V)
● WS-X6716-10G-3CXL: 487.2W (11.6A @ 42V)
● WS-X6708-10G-3C: 444.36W (10.58A @ 42v)
● WS-X6708-10G-3CXL: 473.76w (11.28A @ 42V)
● WS-X6704-10GE with DFC3CXL: 362.46W (8.63A @ 42V)
● WS-X6704-10GE with DFC3C: 333.06W (7.93A @ 42V)
● WS-X6704-10GE with DFC3BXL: 402.36W (9.58A @ 42V)
● WS-X6704-10GE with DFC3B: 377.16W (8.98A @ 42V)
● WS-X6704-10GE with DFC3A: 389.76W (9.28A @ 42V)
● WS-X6704-10GE with CFC: 295.26W (7.03A @ 42V)
● Status: green (operational), red (faulty), and orange (module booting)
● Link: green (port enabled and connected), orange (port disabled), and off (port enabled and not connected)
- Shipping & Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.
Standard ServicesBranch Offices : Hong Kong | USA | UKHong Kong WarehouseShenzhen WarehouseQuality CheckingPackagingShipping