The Cisco Second-generation 1- and 2-port T1/E1 Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Interface (MFT VWIC2s) support data and voice applications on the Cisco 1721 (data only), 1751 and 1760 Modular Access Routers, the Cisco 2600XM Multiservice Router, the Cisco 2691 Multiservice Platform, the Cisco 3662 Telco Versatile DCN Access Platform, the Cisco 3725 and 3745 Multiservice Routers, and the Cisco 1841 (data only), 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 3825, and 3845 Integrated Services Routers. The Cisco MFT VWIC2 combines WAN-interface-card (WIC) and voice-interface-card (VIC) functions to provide unparalleled flexibility, versatility, and investment protection through its many uses. Customers who choose to integrate data and voice in multiple steps preserve their investment in a T1/E1 WAN interface because the Cisco MFT VWIC2 cards can be reused in packet voice applications. The 2 port T1/E1 MFT VWIC2 is shown below.
The Cisco MFT VWIC2 interface cards add numerous improvements over the Cisco 1- and 2-port T1/E1 Multiflex Voice/WAN Interface Cards (MFT VWICs). The MFT VWIC2 cards have an onboard slot for a Cisco MFT Dedicated Echo Cancellation (ECAN) Module (part number EC-MFT-32 or EC-MFT-64), offering an enhanced echo-cancellation capability for demanding network conditions. The T1/E1 MFT VWIC2 cards support both T1 and E1, providing additional flexibility in configuring the Cisco MFT VWIC2s for supporting T1, fractional T1, E1, and fractional E1 for both voice and WAN applications. All MFT VWIC2 modules now include the drop-and-insert multiplexing capability, which eliminates costly external third-party channel service units/data service units (CSUs/DSUs) and drop-and-insert multiplexers. The Cisco 2-port MFT VWIC2s also can enable each port to be clocked from independent clock sources for data applications. This independent clocking capability is not supported for voice applications or with the Cisco ATM/Voice Advanced Integration Modules (part number AIM-ATM, AIM-VOICE-30, AIM-ATM-VOICE-30).The Cisco MFT VWIC2 cards can either be inserted into the WIC, VWIC and high-speed WIC (HWIC) slots on the supported Cisco 1721, 1751, 1760, 1841, 2600XM, 2691, 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 3662, 3725, 3745, 3825, and 3845 access routers, or they can be used in the VWIC slot(s) on the Digital T1/E1 Packet Voice Trunk Network Module (NM-HDV), IP Communications High-Density Digital Voice/Fax Network Modules (NM-HDV2), IP Communications High-Density Digital Voice NM with 1 T1/E1 (part number NM-HDV2-1T1/E1), IP Communications High-Density Digital Voice NM with 2 T1/E1 (part number NM-HDV2-2T1/E1), 2 slot IP Communications Enhanced Voice/Fax Network Modules (NM-HD-2VE), 2 WAN Card Slot Network Module (NM-2W), 1 10/100 Ethernet 1 4/16 Token Ring 2 WAN Card Slot NM (NM-1FE1R2W), 1 10/100 Ethernet 2 WAN Card Slot Network Module (NM-1FE2W-V2), and 2 10/100 Ethernet 2 WAN Card Slot Network Module (NM-2FE2W-V2) when used with a supported access router.The Cisco MFT VWIC2 cards are offered in single- and dual-port versions, which can be used and then redeployed as network requirements change, thereby addressing several applications:
• T1/E1 data---The Cisco 1- and 2- port T1/E1 MFT VWIC2 versions act as a WIC, supporting T1, fractional T1, E1, (including structured G.703 with G.704 framing), fractional E1, and E1structured G.703 applications. To simplify remote management, these MFT VWIC2 cards integrate a fully managed DSU/CSU for T1 deployments and a fully managed DSU for E1 deployments.
• E1/G.703 data---The Cisco 1- and 2- port G.703 MFT VWIC2 versions act as a WIC, supporting T1, fractional T1, E1 (including structured G.703 with G.704 framing), fractional E1, and unstructured E1 (G.703) applications. To simplify remote management, the G.703 version includes a fully managed DSU. The G.703 versions also support all the capabilities on the T1/E1 versions.
• T1/E1 packet voice---The Cisco 1- and 2- port T1/E1 MFT VWIC2 (voice and WAN) versions act as a VIC, supporting packet voice applications by providing T1, fractional T1, E1, and fractional E1 connections to private branch exchanges (PBXs) and central offices, thereby enabling new services and reducing voice and fax toll charges.
• Mixed data and packet voice---The Cisco MFT VWIC2 interface cards can simultaneously support both data and voice, reducing the complexity and number of network components and facilitating a graceful migration to bandwidth-efficient packet voice.
• Mixed data and packet voice with drop and insert---The Cisco MFT VWIC2 cards can be deployed as a T1/E1 drop-and-insert multiplexer with integrated DSUs/CSUs, reducing the complexity of the network and the cost of the central-office ports by efficiently combining time-division multiplexing (TDM) voice (PBX), IP voice, and data on the same trunks. Note the Cisco 1721, 1751 and 1760 support drop and insert between two ports over a single VWIC2 card while Cisco 2800 and 3800 ISR routers supports drop and insert between two ports over a single VWIC2 card and two ports over two different VWICs.
Specification (VWIC2-1MFT-G703)General Information
Manufacturer: Cisco Product ID: VWIC2-1MFT-G703 Product Description: 1-Port 2nd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - G.703 Product Type: Voice/WAN Interface CardMarketing Information
The Cisco 1-port G.703 (E1) Voice/Wan Interface Card provide voice and data access to the public switched telephone network (PSTN). This multiflex trunk interface card is single-port trunk interfaces for voice, data, and integrated voice and/or data applications. This E1 multiflex VWIC with G.703 support allow unstructured E1 traffic that conforms to the ITU-T G.703 standard.Technical Information
Application/Usage: VoiceInterfaces/Ports Interfaces/Ports: 1 x E1 WAN Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x RJ-48 E1 WANMedia & Performance Data Transfer Rate: 2.05 Mbps E1Management & Protocols Management:
MIB and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) management
Protocols: SNMPEnvironmental Conditions Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C) Operating -13°F (-25°C) to 158°F (70°C) Storage Humidity: 5% to 85% Non-condensing Relative Humidity Operating 5% to 95% Non-condensing Relative Humidity Non-operatingMiscellaneous Additional Information:
- Although unstructured G.703 operation is particular to E1 operation, the VWIC2 card also support structured T1 operation
- Controller local loopbacks
- Controller remote loopbacks
- Integrated CSU/DSU MIB
- Firmware to support T1 and E1 Layer 1 homologation
- User-initiated VWIC reset and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) download
- Voice support (includes DS0-group and PRI-group configuration)
- MFT VWIC2 has an onboard slot for a multiflex trunk dedicated echo cancellation module
- Dedicated Echo Cancellation module is not supported on MFT VWIC2 when MFT VWIC2 is used on the Cisco 1751 or 1760
Supported Router Platforms:
- Cisco 3800 series platforms
Supported Network Module:
Certifications & Standards:
- ITU-T G.703
- RFC 1406
- Shipping & Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.