The ISA500 Cisco Small Business ISA500 Security Appliance Series provides small businesses with an all-in-one solution for secure Internet access with comprehensive UTM security backed by Cisco's superior SIO that's easy-to-deploy and provides VPN support for mobile and geographically dispersed employees. With its combined zone-based firewall, content security and highly secure access capabilities, the Cisco ISA500 Series stops threats before they enter the network and impact business operations. The Cisco ISA500 Series:
• Provides an all-in-one solution for internet access and security
• Safeguards your business from Internet threats
– Valid business traffic flows; unwelcome visitors locked out
– Web blocking and filtering
– Spam limiting
– Proactive prevention of intrusions and blockage of dangerous peer-to-peer communications
– Inclusion of Cisco SIO for Unrivalled Threat Protection
• Protection against internal threats and management of access control
• WAN Redundancy
• Secure VPN access
• Highly secure wireless connectivity
• Easy cloud-based or onbox management with Cisco OnPlus and the ISA500 embedded management utility
Firewall: 200 Mbps
VPN: 75 Mbps
Antivirus: 50 Mbps
IPS: 60 Mbps
UTM*: 45 Mbps
Maximum Connections: 15,000
- IPsec VPN Site-to-Site Tunnels: 25
- IPsec Remote Access Tunnels: 10
- SSL VPN Tunnels: 10
- 7 GE
- 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHZ
* Performance test methodology: Maximum performance based on RFC 2544. All results are aggregate bidirectional. Actual performance may vary depending upon network environment and configurations.
Cisco ISA550W Integrated Security Appliance with a three-year Cisco Small Business Comprehensive Security Services subscription
- Shipping & Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.
Standard ServicesBranch Offices : Hong Kong | USA | UKHong Kong WarehouseShenzhen WarehouseQuality CheckingPackagingShipping