The Cisco Multimode EHWIC-VA-DSL-A High-Speed WAN Interface Card equips with 1 RJ-11 port to support multimode VDSL2 and ADSL2/2+ WAN connectivity over the plain old telephone service. This WAN interface module provides High-speed WAN connection between Central office and customer premises equipment. the capability enables service providers and resellers to offer additional services such as business-class security; voice, video, and data; differentiated classes of service (QoSs); and managed network access with Cisco IOS software over existing telephony infrastructure. This network module support entire Cisco ISR G2 router platform with Cisco IOS 15.1(3)T/15.1(4)M or later release.
Multimode DSL (VDSL2 and ADSL2/2+) ● Broadcom chipset
● One RJ-11 VDSL2 interface
● Dying gasp
● IEEE 802.1q VLAN tagging
● Independent DSL firmware loading
● ITU G.993.2 (VDSL2)
● 997 and 998 band plans
● VDSL2 profiles: 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, and 17a
● U0 band support (25 to 276 kHz)
● Ethernet packet transfer mode (PTM) based only on IEEE 802.3ah 64/65 octet encapsulation
● Support for double-ended line testing (DELT) diagnostics mode
● DSL Forum TR-067 compliance
● Support for downstream speeds up to 100 Mbps in Ethernet PTM and up to 50 Mbps upstream
● ADSL over POTS with Annex A and Annex B ITU G. 992.1 (ADSL), G.992.3 (ADSL2), and G.992.5 (ADSL2+)
● ADSL over POTS with Annex M (extended upstream bandwidth) G.992.3 (ADSL2) and G.992.5 (ADSL2+)
● Cisco Multimode VDSL2 and ADSL2/2+ EHWIC (EHWIC-VA-DSL-M) is optimized for power spectrum density (PSD) mask EU-64 M9
● Cisco Multimode VDSL2 and ADSL2/2+ EHWIC (EHWIC-VA-DSL-M) supports UK Annex M
● G.994.1 ITU G.hs
● Reach-extended ADSL2 (G.922.3) Annex L for increased performance on loop lengths greater than 16,000 feet from central office
● T1.413 ANSI ADSL DMT issue 2 compliance
● DSL Forum TR-067, and TR-100 conformity
● Impulse noise protection (INP) and extended INP
● Downstream power backoff (DPBO)
● Asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) only
- Shipping & Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.