- Product Overview
Cisco 2921 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, voice, video, and application services for small offices. Key features include:
- 3 Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 1 port capable of RJ-45 or SFP connectivity
- 1 service module slot
- 4 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots
- 3 onboard digital signal processor slots
- 1 internal service module slot for application services
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption
- Secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Identity management: Intelligently protecting endpoints using authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and public key infrastructure
- High-density packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video support
- Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services
- Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities
- Cisco Unity Express voicemail support
- Support for Cisco Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
C2921-CME-SRST/K9 data sheet Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc Manufacturer Part Number C2921-CME-SRST/K9 Product Type Router Form Factor External - modular - 2U Dimensions (WxDxH) 47 cm x 43.8 cm x 8.9 cm Weight 13.2 kg DRAM Memory 512 MB (installed) / 2 GB (max) Flash Memory 256 MB (installed) / 8 GB (max) Routing Protocol OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, EIGRP, DVMRP, PIM-SM, IGMPv3, GRE, PIM-SSM, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet Network / Transport Protocol IPSec Remote Management Protocol SNMP, RMON Digital Ports Qty 32 Features MPLS support, Syslog support, IPv6 support, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED) Compliant Standards IEEE 802.1ah, IEEE 802.1ag Power AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Shipping Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.