- Product Overview
The Cisco ASR 1001 is support software redundancy, and it is based on a dual-core 2.2GHz processor with 1GB memory, 8GB flash memory, 1 SPA bay, SPA interface processor 10 (SIP10). ASR 1000 series is designed for high-end enterprise, managed services, router reflector and WAN aggregation in order to handle explosive traffic through the network.
Figure 1 shows the appearance of the Cisco ASR 1001.
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
Cisco ASR 1001
2.5G (default) / 5G (upgrade)
Router Processor (RP)
Dual-core 2.2Ghz processor
Build-in Gigabit Ethernet port
4 x SFP ports
Software (license purchase separately)
SIP and Ethernet line card
Integrated in chassis; not upgradable
Embedded hardware-based encryption
up to 1.8-Gbps crypto support throughput
Shared port adapters
1 SPA slot
External USB flash memory
1-GB USB flash-memory support
Figure 2 shows the front panel of Cisco ASR 1001.
AUX—one RS-232 auxiliary port
GE 2/0 and 0/0
CRIT LED—critical alarm indicator
MAJ LED—major alarm indicator
MIN LED —minor alarm indicator
GE 2/1 and 0/1
GE 2/2 and 0/2
MGMT —one RJ-45 10/100/1000 management Ethernet port
GE 2/3 and 0/3
CON—one RS-232 console port
One half-height SPA Bay 1
· GE 2/0 and 0/0—The built-in GE ports use industry standard front-panel removable SFP optics and SFP copper interfaces.
Table 2 shows some LEDs’ Descriptions.
All power requirements are within specification.
The router is in standby mode.
Cisco IOSD and other required processes have loaded successfully and are operating.
ROMMON is running (including a permanent failure of RP software) or the Process Manager has declared a critical RP process (including IOSD) dead. A user can log in to recover.
Occurs during system failure or power-up.
Functions as a critical alarm indicator. The LED is lso a solid red during the boot process.
Major alarm indicator.
Minor alarm indicator.
Figure 3 shows the back panel of ASR1001.
There are seven internal fans draw cooling air into the chassis and across internal components to maintain an acceptable operating temperature.
Two power supplies, either two AC power supplies or two DC power supplies are accessed from the rear of the router.
The ASR1001 should be configured with some modules and accessories for normal operation.
Table 3 shows the recommended configuration.
Cisco ASR 1000 Series Power Supply ASR1001-PWR-AC Cisco ASR1001 AC Power Supply,spare
Power Cord UK, Right Angle
Cisco ASR 1001 IOS XE UNIVERSAL – NO ENCRYPTION
Bkank Cover for regular SPA
Cisco ASR1001 4GB DRAM
Cisco ASR1001 License L-SLASR1-IPB=
Compare to Similar Items
2.5 to 5 Gbps
2.5 to 20 Gbps
2.5 to 5, 10, 20Gbps
5 to 36 Gbps
10 to 40 Gbps
10 to 100 Gbps
40 to 200 Gbps
4 x 1G
6 x 1 G
4 x 1G
6 x 1G
Get more information
Do you have any question about the Cisco ASR 1001?
Contact us now via Live Chat or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc Manufacturer Part Number Cisco ASR 1001 Product Type Aggregation Service Router Form Factor Desktop - modular - 3U Connectivity Technology Wired System Bandwidth 2.5G (default)
Router Processor Dual-core 2.2Ghz processor Build-in Gigabit Ethernet port 4 * SFP ports Redundancy Software (license purchase separately) SIP and Ethernet line card Integrated in chassis; not upgradable Embedded hardware-based encryption up to 1.8-Gbps crypto support throughput Rack-mounting 19-inch DRAM Memory 4GB Flash Memory 8 GB Shared port adapters 1 SPA slot External USB flash memory 1-GB USB flash-memory support Cisco QuantumFlow Processor-based platform Enables advanced services to operate at high speeds without the need for additional hardware or blades. Hardware acceleration Features like QoS, crypto, and access control lists (ACLs) are processed in hardware. Control and forwarding-plane separation Ability to scale control plane and data plane independent of each other. expansion Card ● Cisco 1-port 10GE LAN/WAN-PHY Shared Port Adapter
● Digital Signal Processor SPA
● 2 Port Channelized T3/E3 ATM and Circuit Emulation SPA
● SPA-2XOC12-POS with a license to use 1 port
● SPA-4XOC3-POS-V2 with a license to use 2 ports
● 8-port Channelized T1/E1 to DS0 Shared Port Adapter
● 1-port Channelized STM-1/OC-3c to DS0 SPA, Version 2
● 2-port Channelized T3 to DS0 Shared Port Adapter, Version 2
● 2-port Clear Channel T3/E3 Shared Port Adapter, Version 2
● 4-port Channelized T3 to DS0 Shared Port Adapter, Version 2
● 4-port Clear Channel T3/E3 Shared Port Adapter, Version 2
● Cisco 4 port serial SPA
● Cisco 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Shared Port Adapter
● Cisco 8-Port Fast Ethernet (TX) Shared Port Adapter
● Cisco 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Shared Port Adapter
● 8-port OC12/STM4 POS Shared Port Adapters
● 4-port OC-3/STM-1 POS Shared Port Adapters
● Cisco 1-Port 10GE LAN-PHY Shared Port Adapter
● 1 port OC12 STM Shared Port Adapter
● 1 port OC-3c/STM-1 ATM Shared Port Adapter
● 1-port OC48/STM16 POS/RPR Shared Port Adapters
● Cisco 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Shared Port Adapter
● 2-port OC12/STM4 POS Shared Port Adapters
● 2-port OC48/STM16 POS/RPR Shared Port Adapters
● 3 port OC-3c/STM-1 ATM Shared Port Adapter
● Cisco 4-Port Fast Ethernet (TX) Shared Port Adapter
● 4-port OC-12/STM-4 POS Shared Port Adapters
● 4-port OC48/STM16 POS/RPR Shared Port Adapters
●8-port OC-3/STM-1 POS Shared Port Adapters
● 1-port OC192/STM64 POS/RPR XFP Optics
1GB USB Flash Token MEMUSB-1024FT Router Processor Memory ● M-ASR1K-1001-4GB
Feature License ● Unified Border Element - Enterprise Edition 100 Sessions
● Unified Border Element Ent, 100 Sessions, Redundancy
● Unified Border Element Ent, 4000 Sessions, Redundancy
● Unified Border Element - Enterprise Edition 4000 Sessions
● Upgrade from 2.5 Gbps to 5Gbps License for ASR 1001
● Appl. Visibility and Control License for ASR1000 Series
● Broadband RTU and 500 Sessions License for ASR1000 Series
● Flex. Pack. Insp License for ASR1000 Series
● CGN RTU Feature License for up to 2M Sessions on ASR1000
● GTP add-on to Firewall RTU Feature Licence for ASR1000
● Firewall/NAT Stateful Inter-Chassis Redundancy License
● SW Redundancy License for ASR1000 Series
● IPSEC License for ASR1000 Series
● Lawful Intercept License for ASR1000 Series
● FW License for ASR1000 Series
Managed Services Software ● Cisco ASR1001 IOS XE - NO PAYLOAD ENCRYPTION UNIVERSAL MS
● Cisco ASR1001 IOS XE - UNIVERSAL MS
● Cisco ASR1001 IOS XE - ENCRYPTION UNIVERSAL MS
System Software license ● IP base license
● Advanced Enterprise service license
● IP services license
IOS XE Operating System Cisco IOS XE Software Release 3.2.0S
- Shipping Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.