- Product Overview
Cisco 2500 Series Wireless controller
- Includes 25 access points licenses
- Support Up to 75 access points and 1000 clients
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n support, 1 Gbps throughput
- WLAN, QoS, ACL, VLAN
- Centralized security policies, wireless intrusion prevention system (wIPS) capabilities, RF management, Netflow
Cisco 2500 Series Wireless controller is entry–level wireless controller to provide centralized wireless management system in order to deliver centralized security policies, wireless intrusion prevention system (wIPS) capabilities, award-winning RF management, and quality of service (QoS) for mobility services such as voice and video for small to medium-size enterprises and branch offices. AIR-CT2504-25-K9 includes 25 access point licenses and delivers 802.11n performance and scalability in 1 Gbps throughput. 2500 Series has 1 management ports and 4 gigabit Ethernet ports with 2 POE ports in 802.3af standard, however, POE ports on the controller can not support directly attached APs. Cisco 2500 Series Wireless controller works with both lightweight APs, ad Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS) to provide system-wide wireless LAN functions. Cisco Unified wireless network simplifies wireless network deployment and enables security infrastructure.
Model info: AIR-CT2504-25-K9 Access points 25 licenses include (75 licenses max) Devide Tyde Wireless controller Ports 4 * 10/100/1000 ports Console ports 10/100/1000 RJ-45 Wireless standards 802.11a/b/g/d/e/h/k/n/r/u/w/ac Access point License ●1 AP licese: L-LIC-CT2504-1A
●5 AP licese: L-LIC-CT2504-5A
●25 AP licese: L-LIC-CT2504-25A
Security standards ● Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)
● IEEE 802.11i (WPA2, RSN)
● RFC 1321 MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm
● RFC 1851 The ESP Triple DES Transform
● RFC 2104 HMAC: Keyed Hashing for Message Authentication
● RFC 2246 TLS Protocol Version 1.0
● RFC 2401 Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol
● RFC 2403 HMAC-MD5-96 within ESP and AH
● RFC 2404 HMAC-SHA-1-96 within ESP and AH
● RFC 2405 ESP DES-CBC Cipher Algorithm with Explicit IV
● RFC 2406 IP Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
● RFC 2407 Interpretation for ISAKMP
● RFC 2408 ISAKMP
● RFC 2409 IKE
● RFC 2451 ESP CBC-Mode Cipher Algorithms
● RFC 3280 Internet X.509 PKI Certificate and CRL Profile
● RFC 3602 The AES-CBC Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with IPsec
● RFC 3686 Using AES Counter Mode with IPsec ESP
● RFC 4347 Datagram Transport Layer Security
● RFC 4346 TLS Protocol Version 1.1
Encryption ● WEP and Temporal Key Integrity Protocol-Message Integrity Check (TKIP-MIC): RC4 40, 104 and 128 bits (both static and shared keys)
● Advanced Encryption Standard (AES): CBC, CCM, Counter Mode with Cipher Block Chaining Message Authentication Code Protocol (CCMP)
● DES: DES-CBC, 3DES
● Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS): RC4 128-bit and RSA 1024- and 2048-bit
● DTLS: AES-CBC
Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) ● IEEE 802.1X
● RFC 2548 Microsoft Vendor-Specific RADIUS Attributes
● RFC 2716 PPP EAP-TLS
● RFC 2865 RADIUS Authentication
● RFC 2866 RADIUS Accounting
● RFC 2867 RADIUS Tunnel Accounting
● RFC 3576 Dynamic Authorization Extensions to RADIUS
● RFC 3579 RADIUS Support for EAP
● RFC 3580 IEEE 802.1X RADIUS Guidelines
● RFC 3748 Extensible Authentication Protocol
● Web-based authentication
● TACACS support for management users
- Shipping Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.
Product FAQ (AIR-CT2504-25-K9)
Q: I will order a Cisco 2504 Wireless controller with 25 WAP licenses. Are they already included in the AIR-CT2504-25-K9?
A: YES, already included.