This Cisco Aironet 2602 Access Point needs AP controller, supports external antenna and follows 802.11a/g/n protocol. Its regulatory domain is A which means FCC area, including North, South, and Central America, Australia, and New Zealand, various parts of Asia and Oceania.
Small, midsize, large enterprises and mid-market
Max Data Rate
MIMO Radio Design: Spatial Streams
3 x 4:3
Client count/ClientLink client count
802.3af Enternet Switch Power Injectors
Local Power supply
Dimensions (W x L x H)
8.7 x 8.7 x 2.11 in.
Table 2 shows the recommended accessories.
Antennas - Dual Band - Cisco AIR-ANT2524DG-R , 2.4 GHz 2 dBi/5 GHz 4 dBi Dipole Ant., Gray, RP-TNC
Antennas - Dual Band - Cisco AIR-ANT2524DW-R , 2.4 GHz 2 dBi/5 GHz 4 dBi Dipole Ant., White, RP-TNC
Antennas - Dual Band - Cisco AIR-ANT2524DB-R , 2.4 GHz 2 dBi/5 GHz 4 dBi Dipole Ant., Black, RP-TNC
Compare to Similar Items
Table 3 shows the comparison between two AP.
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
No (standalone mode)
Get more information
Do you have any question about the AIR-CAP2602E-A-K9?
Contact us now via Live Chat or email@example.com.
Cisco Aironet 2600 Series Access Points with External antennas
Wireless Access point
A regulatory domain
Supported wireless LAN controllers
● Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controllers
● Cisco Wireless Controller Module for ISR G2
● Cisco Wireless Services Module 2 (WiSM2) for Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
● Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controllers
● Cisco Flex 7500 Series Wireless Controllers
Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release 7.2.110 or later.
Data rates supported
● 802.11a: up to 54 Mbps
● 802.11g: up to 54 Mbps
● 802.11n on 2.4 GHz: up to 450Mbps
Maximum number of nonoverlapping channels
◦ 20 MHz: 21
◦ 20 MHz: 21
◦ 40 MHz: 9
◦ 20 MHz: 3
◦ 20 MHz: 3
Antenna (purchase separately)
● Certified for use with antenna gains up to 6 dBi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
● Cisco offers the industry's broadest selection of 802.11n antennas delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios
● 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45)
● Management console port (RJ-45)
256 MB DRAM
32 MB flash
Power consumption (power supply purchase separately)
15.4 Watts(standard 802.af PoE)
IEEE 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n, 802.11h, 802.11d
● 802.11i, Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), WPA
● Advanced Encryption Standards (AES), Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) types
● EAP-Transport Layer Security (TLS)
● EAP-Tunneled TLS (TTLS) or Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol Version 2 (MSCHAPv2)
● Protected EAP (PEAP) v0 or EAP-MSCHAPv2
● EAP-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (FAST)
● PEAP v1 or EAP-Generic Token Card (GTC)
● EAP-Subscriber Identity Module (SIM)
Frequency band and 20-MHz operating channels
A (A regulatory domain):
● 2.412 to 2.462 GHz; 11 channels
● 5.180 to 5.320 GHz; 8 channels
● 5.500 to 5.700 GHz; 8 channels
(excludes 5.600 to 5.640 GHz)
● 5.745 to 5.825 GHz; 5 channels
● Nonoperating (storage) temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
● Nonoperating (storage) Altitude Test: 25˚C, 15,000 ft.
● Operating temperature: -4 to 131°F (-20 to 55°C)
● Operating humidity: 10 to 90 % (noncondensing)
● Operating Altitude Test: 40˚C, 9843 ft.
- Shipping & Payment
Cargo will be delivered within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once delivery done.
Delivery Options Estimated Delivery Time DHL 2-4 business days Fedex 2-4 business days Hong Kong EMS 5-10 business days Hong Kong Air Parcel 10-20 business days By Sea 10-20 business days
Above mentioned information are just for your reference only,we will keep you posted for the tracking delivery schedule.There are two delivery options available for by air and by sea:
Deliver to port:
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to port. All subsequent customs and transportation fees are the
responsibility of the buyer. Router-switch will recommend trustworthy local freight forwarders to you.Router-switch.com can facilitate the progress under buyer's permission and at buyer's expense.
Deliver to door:
Router-switch.com will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order.
Router-switch.com is responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
Paypal Master Card Visa Discover American
JCB Wire Transfer eCheck WestUnion
100% Low Price Guarantee:
Router-switch.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices
100% Quality Assurance:
All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only.
Item conditions are "New Sealed" or "Used / Refurbished".
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with good conditions by Cisco-certified Engineers.
Free CCIE Technical Support:
Our FREE Cisco CCIE Expert Consultancy Support is over the phone, by chat, by email or by login remotely.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us.
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment:
Verified authorization: Mcafee Secure, VeriSign Secured
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Standard Hardware Warranty Policy:
Original new sealed Cisco product: 1 Year
Used Cisco product: 3 Month
The Support Contacts:
If your Cisco products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue.